Thats the punchline of life....no matter how old we grow...no matter how far we go...we are never wise enough and life always teaches us something new....
be it decisions...relations...or any materialistic things such as career etc...
One thing I have learned so far is that you are your only friend...decide yourself and standby yourself....
the blame games dont really lead anyone anywhere...leaving everyone confused...
Life's most important battles are fought alone...and God doesnt give you strength....
God gives you the opportunity to be strong...the opportunity to hold on...and carry on...
One silent prayer that always holds true...
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
...and I am Still Learning...

1 comment:
very true!! :)
Post a Comment