Four kids --Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter--in World War II England enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing the game of hide and seek...They live their entire life over there and come out of the wardrobe back as kids again...Lucy is the youngest who discovers this world and the elder ones (as usual) dont believe her...
I simply loved the dialogue of the elderly professor (in whose house they have taken shelter from the war) ..."You dont trust her? But she's your sister, isnt she??......Maybe you should start acting like a family now..."
True...if we are a family we should trust each other... isnt it...

2 comments:
Isn't is an amazing film.... I loved it! almost as good as the book i read years and years ago.... does bring back memories :)
Read the book if you haven't!
ya bhabhi...surely I would read the book (at least now that I have seen the movie am dying to read)... The storyline is totally rocking... so is the cinematography (camera angles and composition) and the background music supports everything else... Its a good movie in absolute sense. I loved the voice over of the king Azlan (was it Sean Conery by any chance)... "City Pulse" did not show the credits (grrrrr)...They hardly give importance to the credits anyways... Better to start another show ASAP...(welcome to Gujarat)
Post a Comment