A rather funny incident happened lately... My maid was behaving a little irrationally since past couple of days. Despite of me telling her time and again to come on time, she was taking my words for a ride and not giving damn about it.
One day, when she came late (again...) I just asked her to come later as we were going out for a few hours...she seemed disappointed but agreed to come later. We also told her that we have to go out again and she better come on the committed time... Well..this time...unexpectedly, she didn't turn up!!
The next day, instead of taking her in a corner and interrogate, I decided to keep quiet. I DID NOT TALK TO HER AT ALL!! not even about chores...she just did the routine thing and went away...
Today, however, she came right on time!!
Long live Satyagrah! :)
I Can't Make You Love Me
12 years ago

3 comments:
How did it go today?? is she still on time ;)
really these maids don't seem to listen very easily... we've also had some real nasty incidents with one of our maids where we had to call security!!
what??!!...dude I need to talk to you guys on this...
yeah.... that was some day... the way she was misbehaving with Meenakshi... I wonder how she survived the day in one piece!!
Post a Comment