It was a lovely day yesterday...right from the very hot morning...when I went to the temple to offer prayer (and some sweets :P) to God (eventually for us to consume)...LOL!!...followed by X-Men origins WOLVERINE.

ummm....liked the movie though the hall was quite empty. Weekday mein toh aisa hi milega naa... :D
...but felt special because the ticket guy came to us and asked us whether we were there for wolverine. When we said yes, he asked us to sit in the hall as the movie was about to begin. hehe...well...bahut kam log the hall mein toh aisa hi hoga naa LOL!!
Later in the evening a casual stroll and cake cuttin ceremony in the ambience mall...followed by a royal dinner in 'Sahib Singh Sultan'.
I am not exaggerating...really! It was a lavish treat.
The best part was the 'surprise' cake cutting right next to the FunCity on the Baker's Street.
I was overwhelmed, totally!! every second of the day ROCKED!!
PS. My kiddo sis Diksha was looking real ummm....hot!! ;)

2 comments:
Once Again,
Happy Birth Day Dear...!!
The CAKE really looks YUMMYY....!!
thanks a lot piyush :)
the cake WAS real yummmmmilicious!!
Post a Comment